DIY Felt Pizza for the Play Kitchen

July 9, 2013


Image Credit | Anders Ruff Design

I am very close to finishing the play kitchen. Our 4th of July mini vacation has caused me to lose momentum. A craft for the play kitchen is just what I need to get me back in project mode.

My inspiration for a pretend pizza came to me this morning when I got ready to take the recycling out and came across an empty Digiornos pizza box. I thought, how fun would it be to prepare and pretend bake a pizza. I was going to wing it, but I found a perfect DIY tutorial and pattern on Anders Ruff Design blog. I love the detail that they have put into this project. The stitching gives it a little something extra and makes it look very neat and expertly put together.

Image Credit | Anders Ruff Design
As usual, I want to take what is a very simple project and take it to the next level which may be time consuming. I want the pizza to be in slices for pretend serving and pretend eating of course. I'll be making a trip to store for supplies to get this party party started.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment